Monday, December 5, 2011

Angel Number 963

At a recent visit to The Healing Place I was talking with my therapist about my upcoming goal to supplement my income from my cleaning job so that I may quit. I want to continue doing jobs that I love, that I excel at but I also get paid what I am worth.

Nearing the end of the hour long session, I was shown the number 963. And they showed me in a way that I would not forget. First came the 9, then it faded. Then came the 6, then it faded. The same thing happened with the 3. Then I saw the number all together. As soon as I got off the table, I ran to her book by Doreen Virtue, Angel Numbers 101. As soon as I got to number 963 my mouth dropped. I read it aloud for my therapist. It said, "The ascended masters have heard and answered your prayers about your finances and your career." Seriously, I only said this aloud an hour before.

I love that the angels communicate with me in this way. What a great feeling to know that they have heard me and are taking care of the 'how' this will all happen.

Have faith. Your angels are taking care of you. Stay positive. Receive. Be grateful.
Amy

1 comment:

  1. What kind of therapy were you doing? I would like to try this. 💕

    ReplyDelete