Saturday, December 17, 2011

The Holidays and Finding Time to Rest

The angels want me to rest. Although I had the day off from work today, I wrapped presents for 4 hours, doing wash, dishes, and house cleaning in between. For the past week I have been feeling more anxious than usual and easily irritated. It amazes me that no matter how much I love the holidays, I struggle because I feel like there is so much to do and so little time.

I believe that next year I will be starting way earlier than I have in the past. We should be enjoying the entire season of the holidays, not just Christmas Day. If I keep going the way I have been, by the time Christmas comes, I will not be able to function.

So right now at this very moment, I release into the universe my anxiety. I ask the angels to help me with time management and to trust that all things will get done. Make sure to take time for YOU. Check in with yourself often and realize how you are feeling. Take a lot of deep breaths, rest and never forget to laugh. Happy Holidays! Blessings,
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment