Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Angels Do Communicate with Us

Have you ever had a gut retching feeling, or just knew something but didn't know how? How about seeing the same number or message over and over again? How about the same song playing on the radio or in your head constantly? Have you seen a lot of feathers, rainbows, cloud formations and other sights that stood out to you? If you have answered yes to any of these, then you are receiving signs from your angels.


For each of us, the message is different as is the sign we see. For me, I can say yes to all of the above. At first I wasn't sure what the signs meant. In order to solve this I will pray to the angels asking them for clarification. Sometimes during prayer or meditation I will think about where I was and what I was doing at the time of the sign. Was I thinking about someone? Sometimes during prayer and meditation the answers will come to me. It is when we are quieting our surroundings and our minds that the angels can communicate with clearer messages. I highly recommend daily prayer and meditation. It is so good for the spirit. Do not be afraid of your messages. Angels only communicate positive messages.


If you receive numbers constantly, whether it be on the clock, on a license plate, on an exercise machine, etc. you can find the meaning in Doreen Virtue's Angel Numbers 101 book. The angels love to come up with numbers for me since I know it is a direct sign from them. They know I will research it right away.


Have fun communicating with your angels. I am having a blast.

No comments:

Post a Comment