Thursday, November 24, 2011

Finding the Good in Every Situation

Today on Thanksgiving, I had to work one of my part time jobs. And yes, I was very upset about it when I first found out. However, as the days neared today, I knew that there had to be a reason that I was supposed to be there. Keeping my angel cards in my purse, I decided that I was going to do a free reading for a co-worker that I knew would be there. 5 years ago this past June, her husband commited suicide. And I could see it in her face and feel the sadness in her heart as she talked about him. She was no where near delaling with the loss of him. I was guided to do a Looking Ahead reading for her. In the Looking Ahead reading, the angels will give you information and guidance for the present, immediate future and three months ahead. When I got to the second card it was the angel of marriage, angel Daniel. In his reading, it states that she needs to heal from past relationships. She needs to let go. Well, I started crying without looking at her face to look up and see that she was crying too. The reading was perfect for her. I assured her that this is just a door opening for her. She has to be the one that choose to keep it open and walk through or close it. She knows what she has to do. Her heart and her angels will let her know when she is ready.


The hug I received from Anne, was one that let me know that I helped her. I was guided to work today for that one purpose. And it made me feel like I was flying when I left knowing that I helped someone be able to start healing over such a great loss.


Find the good in every situation. It may not appear right away but it will come to light eventually. Blessings to you all for a wonderful Thanksgiving. My heart is overflowing with gratitude. <3 Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment