Wednesday, November 23, 2011

The Start of a New Journey

Saturday November 19th, I took a leap of faith. After educating myself on angels, crystal healing, and my life purpose, I was guided by a Higher Source to announce my new venture. At a fundraiser, I announced that I was going to do angel card readings in which the money would be donated to the cause. Not having a clue where that confidence came from at the moment, I had no idea what I was in for. Within 5 minutes of the announcement, I had a person in my seat. I ended up doing 5 angel readings that day.


What worked for me was getting rid of the worry about not kowing what I was doing. I put all my faith in the angels to help guide me. As I was doing the readings, I knew that this was what I am called to do. Well, at least one part of it. To make those 5 people feel confident in the direction they were taking their lives, reassuring them that their angels were with them, lifted their spirits and gave them hope.


If you are interested in some guidance from your angels the readings are now for sale through paypal right here on this blog. For more information please email: scrapbookingsinnllc@yahoo.com Thank you! Wishing you blessings of love and light!


Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment