Sunday, November 27, 2011

It really is All About Love

In the past two weeks, I have been doing angel card readings on myself. And they have been right on the money. Breaking it off with Shawn was the best thing I could have done. And although I stressed over taking that break, I managed to do it with grace. The angels guided me the entire way. The night I decided to tell him, I wrote down exactly how I wanted it to go down to the time it would take. I called in the angels on my way. There was no anxiety, no tears, no stomach ache and no anger. It just was. I left feeling a sense of relief. It was a calmness that made me know that better things were ahead for the two of us. I kept being guided by the angels to keep my faith. They were sending me messages that told me things were being worked on and the outcome would be wonderful.


After a week and a half of not speaking to him, he contacted me. We set up a time to talk face to face that night. Again, I called in the angels. I wanted the perfect outcome, no matter what that meant for us. Our communication was restored, our enjoyment of each other was rekindled, and we worked on issues that we didn't even know we had.....well at least until we spent time apart. We know that we can live without each other, but neither of us want to live without one another. The angels were working on both of us during our time apart. I see someone in Shawn that I have never seen in 30 years. He was always confused as far as what he wants out of life, and now he has goals and dreams just like me. I am so thankful I took that break. He is thankful too. He said to me, "I really wasn't worried when you left. I know that if it is meant to be, it'll work out." That is exactly what my thinking was. We know we love each other, and that is what it is all about.


We played The Wish game at my store today. It was amazing. You can find info about the game by going to: http://www.thewish8.com/ Goodnight everyone!!
Amy

No comments:

Post a Comment