Sunday, January 1, 2012

Simplify

Although my word for the year is trust, I have gotten very good at simplifying my life. Cutting out the 'clutter' in all shapes and forms are what I want to concentrate on right now. I want there to be room for all positive things; positive people, positive energy, positive situations, and so on.

It is hard for some to cut the negative clutter out of their life. It used to be very hard for me. Knowing the stress that can manifest with negativity in my life, it is now easier to get rid of it than it is to hold onto it.

Pray a lot if there are people in your life that you have no clue how to part from. God and the angels will gracefully take away negativity. Meditation helps as well. We all deserve to be happy and on the highest frequency possible. If we surround ourselves with angels, we will be on a high frequency and the negative energies and entities will not be able to reach us. Ask for your angels to come into your life today and help simplify your life in every way possible. ((HUGS))

No comments:

Post a Comment