Thursday, January 12, 2012

Lavendar Epsom Salt Bath to Wash Away the Negativity

It has been awhile and I apologize. I have been busy getting back on track with my scrapbooking store as well as hosting PartyLite shows and getting rid of the holiday decor. The angel have been very close to me lately. So much that I feel them every time I do a reading or even look at my cards. LOL! They are guiding me to do so many positive things. I have rid myself of the negativity in my life. No more energy vampires, no more toxic music, news or listening to people complain and gossip. It amazes me how sensitive I am to all of that.

Last night I was feeling sluggish, as if I was coming down with something. I have been healthy for a very long time now. This was not happening... So, I remembered what my friend Jennifer said. She said that when we have been around negative energy, listened to complaining, or even the chance of having someone who didn't care for me start to gossip...it can attach itself to us. She recommended a lavender Epsom salt bath in the hottest water we could stand. So, my son and I took a ride to Rite-Aid and purchased the very last bag. I lit two candles (white for peace), ran a hot bath and sat in it for a half hour with no interruptions. I chose not to read but to pray instead. I also stuck my entire head under the water. When the water started going down the drain, I pictured it dirty, as if the negativity that was stuck to me was headed down the drain with the water.

After my bath, I went to bed. This morning, I felt amazing. That just shows me that there was a lot of negative energy harboring in my spirit. My mind is clear today, my body feels amazing, and I have an endless amount of energy. So, if you are meditating and still feeling a little sluggish, try this bath. You could have something attached to you that you are not even aware of. Blessings!

No comments:

Post a Comment