Sunday, February 5, 2012

Resting and Cleansing Your Chakras

Today I missed church to sleep in. Although I feel amazing when I am surrounded by my friends at church, I felt that my body needed the rest. So far I have been blessed with health for over a year. No colds, no sinus infections, no sore throats, no stomach issues, nothing. Being in-tune with your body is a wonderful thing. I know when I need to rest and I listen. Naps are not my thing....mostly because I am too busy but also because sometimes they make me feel worse. So, I apt to go to bed earlier or set intentions of sleeping in the next morning. A great meditation which I learned at a spiritual empowerment meeting was a chakra cleansing. When our chakras are not working properly, we tend to feel stress and get sick. I love my healing touch therapist who balances me every other month. But I also like knowing that I can do this meditation on my own. Enjoy!

Chakra Cleansing Mediation

No comments:

Post a Comment